Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
FIREHOUSE ART SHOW & SELL inside Public Market food hall in Emeryville
Welcome to the Firehouse "ART SHOW & SELL" SPOT
inside the Public Market food hall in Emeryville, next to the kid's ball 'play space'.
How to buy your ticket above:
- Choose the date on which you want to come, best days are Wednesday through Saturday. Sunday through Tuesday our spot is closed for now.
- Choose the amount you can donate. This gives you flexibility to try and donate more as you earn more.
- Set up time: 10/ 11am
- FAC closing time: stay as long as you want
- Set in a beautiful 2000 sqft open floor indoor area, with natural light, free wifi, electrical outlets.
- Space size is flexible, bring your own tables and displays, chairs are available.
Heaviest visitors flow is during mealtimes, 12:30 to 2pm and 5:30 to 7pm, although there are diners eating and families visiting the ball court all day.
With 'Guitar Center' flag ship store and 'Urban Outfitters' fashion store next door, we expect foot traffic to increase and the door we are located next to become a main entrance in addition to the main entrance to the food court.
Pick your date, make a donation, and we look forward to seeing you!
THE FIREHOUSE ART COLLABORATIVE
For more info
Call or text Julia at 510 593 0733
Firehouse.Art.Collective @ gmail.com
Emeryville Public Market
5959 Shellmound St
CA CA 94608
Firehouse Art Collective
The Firehouse Art Collective is a non profit group providing spaces and events for artists of all disciplines to co create currency & culture and for art patrons to purchase cutting edge art of lasting value.